Skip to main content

Challenge to terrorism!

Terrorism is the biggest evil in the universe,
For humanity it is a curse!
We need to condemn and boycott all the terrorist outfits,
With all our possible endeavours and wits!
We ought to remove terror,
Because it is the biggest error!
To terrorism we all pose a challenge,
We bet we will vanish it and take our revenge.
What is the apple of discord?
I always keep on questing for the answer to this question,
And pray for peace and harmony in the world,
To that great power,
That lord.
There are people who do not want to abide by the laws,
And all the destruction and killings
To fulfil their goals
They cause!
Terrorism is an obstacle in a country's development and progress,
It physically tortures us and mentally harasses!
Against terrorism if we will deliberately fight,
I'm sure that one day everything's gonna be alright!
If we stand united,
We the creators will probably destroy these traitors!

Comments

  1. I have a suggestion. Try not to forcefully rhyme words togthee, because sometimes they dont make sense. And I am sure you can delve in deeper into the subject of terrorism and give us all a piece of what you gather from religious extremism and politicisation of deaths caused.
    Sure we all challenge terrorism in our own ways, and you have done it too. But my opiniom says that it is hightime we stretch out boundaries of understanding and engage in productive discussions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you annaya for your valuable advice :) I'll work on it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kya paisa hi sab kuch hota hai?

Kya hai paisa apke liye? Rishton se zyada? Kya krta hai ye humesha sath nibhane ka waada? Khushiya deta hai ye? Kya isne apke ansoo peeye? Kya hai paisa doston apke liye...

Because you are a blessing!

One day handsome penguin asked cutiee penguin that - " Baby, do you love me?" Cutiee says- " yes I do baby. And that too till infinity!" Handsome was so happy and asked her that- " why you care so much for me? Why?" Cutiee said- " Because you make my life so beautiful and I promise that my love will grow with each passing day till I die." That's the beauty of true love... (self-composed)

Kyunki kuch log bas bolte nhi hain

Kuch log naa bolte hai naa btaate hain, Magar haar modh pe zindagi ke wo pyaar jtaate hain... Kuch log har gum chipaate hai, Lgti baatein aur saare dard ke zeher wo pee jaate hain... Kyunki Kuch log baas saath nibhaatein hai... Chehron pe agar ek musskaan dene ke liye kuch aansoo peene pdhe to koi bdi baat nhi, Shehed si ho har ek baat tumhari jo tumne khi... Fir bhi agar kisiko acha nhi keh skte to chup Hi rehlo mere yaar, Apni tarafse jitna kr skten hain krte hain wo jo tumse krte hain sacha pyaar... Khush rho khush rakhna seekho Zindagi bht chotisi hai yhaan klka kuch pta nhi, Esi jgah bnao dilon mai ki yaad aao tum mrke bhi... -Shree