Skip to main content

Just because he lives to click


This is my friend Nishant. He is one of the amazing persons I have ever met in my life. He is really an intelligent, social, good natured and caring fellow. He loves to read books, eat different kinds of food, travel places but above all he lives to click pictures. For him it's like " I go where my camera takes me". His amazing shots with immense creativity impresses me so much. Nishant is really proficient in capturing good portraits, Landscapes and wildlife shots. Basically he loves his camera and his camera loves him so I find both of them always together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kya paisa hi sab kuch hota hai?

Kya hai paisa apke liye? Rishton se zyada? Kya krta hai ye humesha sath nibhane ka waada? Khushiya deta hai ye? Kya isne apke ansoo peeye? Kya hai paisa doston apke liye...

Because you are a blessing!

One day handsome penguin asked cutiee penguin that - " Baby, do you love me?" Cutiee says- " yes I do baby. And that too till infinity!" Handsome was so happy and asked her that- " why you care so much for me? Why?" Cutiee said- " Because you make my life so beautiful and I promise that my love will grow with each passing day till I die." That's the beauty of true love... (self-composed)

Kyunki kuch log bas bolte nhi hain

Kuch log naa bolte hai naa btaate hain, Magar haar modh pe zindagi ke wo pyaar jtaate hain... Kuch log har gum chipaate hai, Lgti baatein aur saare dard ke zeher wo pee jaate hain... Kyunki Kuch log baas saath nibhaatein hai... Chehron pe agar ek musskaan dene ke liye kuch aansoo peene pdhe to koi bdi baat nhi, Shehed si ho har ek baat tumhari jo tumne khi... Fir bhi agar kisiko acha nhi keh skte to chup Hi rehlo mere yaar, Apni tarafse jitna kr skten hain krte hain wo jo tumse krte hain sacha pyaar... Khush rho khush rakhna seekho Zindagi bht chotisi hai yhaan klka kuch pta nhi, Esi jgah bnao dilon mai ki yaad aao tum mrke bhi... -Shree