Skip to main content

Letter from Bhagu ♥

To my dear sons and daughters on earth,

I hope you all are in the pink of your health and for those who are presently facing any difficulty, I assure you that soon there will be smooth sailing!

Well, I am writing this letter to you my child just to say that I am closer to those children of mine who do not believe in my presence (Atheist) rather than those who doubt my existence and claim to be my devotees.
My Atheist children atleast have the guts to stage their thoughts and be true rather than being like those doubtful hypocrites who commit so many sins and accumulate negative karmas in my holy name.
I would suggest you not to defame me if you truly believe in me without any second thoughts and if you don't believe in me then be firm in that too and I promise that a day will  come when you will not be able to doubt the presence of your creator. I am very well looking at all of you from here in heaven.
 blessings for you all my children.
Your Creator
God!

Published on : http://www.bol-news.com/2017/06/new-talent-letter-from-bhagu.html?m=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kya paisa hi sab kuch hota hai?

Kya hai paisa apke liye? Rishton se zyada? Kya krta hai ye humesha sath nibhane ka waada? Khushiya deta hai ye? Kya isne apke ansoo peeye? Kya hai paisa doston apke liye...

Because you are a blessing!

One day handsome penguin asked cutiee penguin that - " Baby, do you love me?" Cutiee says- " yes I do baby. And that too till infinity!" Handsome was so happy and asked her that- " why you care so much for me? Why?" Cutiee said- " Because you make my life so beautiful and I promise that my love will grow with each passing day till I die." That's the beauty of true love... (self-composed)

Kyunki kuch log bas bolte nhi hain

Kuch log naa bolte hai naa btaate hain, Magar haar modh pe zindagi ke wo pyaar jtaate hain... Kuch log har gum chipaate hai, Lgti baatein aur saare dard ke zeher wo pee jaate hain... Kyunki Kuch log baas saath nibhaatein hai... Chehron pe agar ek musskaan dene ke liye kuch aansoo peene pdhe to koi bdi baat nhi, Shehed si ho har ek baat tumhari jo tumne khi... Fir bhi agar kisiko acha nhi keh skte to chup Hi rehlo mere yaar, Apni tarafse jitna kr skten hain krte hain wo jo tumse krte hain sacha pyaar... Khush rho khush rakhna seekho Zindagi bht chotisi hai yhaan klka kuch pta nhi, Esi jgah bnao dilon mai ki yaad aao tum mrke bhi... -Shree