Skip to main content

Just to Live Joyfully while I'm here

I don't want to climb great heights to make the world notice me but I definitely want to reach the top so that I can see the world from there...


This journey is mine and only mine and my Soul knows the way...


I keep on learning things that are new, 

I keep on creating things with my creative view,

I keep on doing something constructive 

with every breath I take,

not because I want to get anywhere,

but because I want to live joyfully 

while I am here...


-Shreeya Katyal

Dil Kii Awaaz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kya paisa hi sab kuch hota hai?

Kya hai paisa apke liye? Rishton se zyada? Kya krta hai ye humesha sath nibhane ka waada? Khushiya deta hai ye? Kya isne apke ansoo peeye? Kya hai paisa doston apke liye...

Because you are a blessing!

One day handsome penguin asked cutiee penguin that - " Baby, do you love me?" Cutiee says- " yes I do baby. And that too till infinity!" Handsome was so happy and asked her that- " why you care so much for me? Why?" Cutiee said- " Because you make my life so beautiful and I promise that my love will grow with each passing day till I die." That's the beauty of true love... (self-composed)

Kyunki kuch log bas bolte nhi hain

Kuch log naa bolte hai naa btaate hain, Magar haar modh pe zindagi ke wo pyaar jtaate hain... Kuch log har gum chipaate hai, Lgti baatein aur saare dard ke zeher wo pee jaate hain... Kyunki Kuch log baas saath nibhaatein hai... Chehron pe agar ek musskaan dene ke liye kuch aansoo peene pdhe to koi bdi baat nhi, Shehed si ho har ek baat tumhari jo tumne khi... Fir bhi agar kisiko acha nhi keh skte to chup Hi rehlo mere yaar, Apni tarafse jitna kr skten hain krte hain wo jo tumse krte hain sacha pyaar... Khush rho khush rakhna seekho Zindagi bht chotisi hai yhaan klka kuch pta nhi, Esi jgah bnao dilon mai ki yaad aao tum mrke bhi... -Shree