Skip to main content

Just to Live Joyfully while I'm here

I don't want to climb great heights to make the world notice me but I definitely want to reach the top so that I can see the world from there...


This journey is mine and only mine and my Soul knows the way...


I keep on learning things that are new, 

I keep on creating things with my creative view,

I keep on doing something constructive 

with every breath I take,

not because I want to get anywhere,

but because I want to live joyfully 

while I am here...


-Shreeya Katyal

Dil Kii Awaaz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banna chahti hu mai bhot kuch

- Ishu Aggarwal

Kya paisa hi sab kuch hota hai?

Kya hai paisa apke liye? Rishton se zyada? Kya krta hai ye humesha sath nibhane ka waada? Khushiya deta hai ye? Kya isne apke ansoo peeye? Kya hai paisa doston apke liye...

Reminder!